A Sea to Stitch (Ricamare Il Mare)
- Product Code: 978-88-943526-2-7
- Availability: In Stock
A Sea to Stitch (Ricamare Il Mare) by Elisabetta Sforza.
This gorgeous book is the third installment by the very talented designer and embroiderer, Elisabetta Sforza. It features new designs, projects and instructions based on a sea-themed alphabet.
The album has a similar structure to my two previous publications, A Flower Alphabet and In A Wheat Field, but the elements have been rethought and rearranged to ensure more space and clarity for the didactic part. I also let myself linger in introducing embroidery with short narrative texts.
From a technical point of view, the album counts 88 pages + matt coated soft cover and thread binding.
The language is Italian, with the facing text in English.
The album includes:
- The drawings of a full alphabet in two sizes (h9/14cm)
- Ten decorative drawings (scrolls and garlands)
- Simple instructions to embroider tha drawings with basic classic stitches
- Six color variants
- A tutorial for personalized drawings of names and writings
By Elisabetta Sforza